Heavy Duty Drum Dolly load stabilizing 1-1/2″ H. lip secures 55 gal. containers.
A sturdy steel frame with a unique, formed cross section provides durability and ruggedness.
Without the proper tools, hoisting and lifting drums can be a risky and taxing task. Use a drum dolly to move your drums with ease and simplify your work.
Drum dollies make it simple for one person to transport drums throughout your building safely and easily without tipping them over, even in busy locations.
- 3″ swivel polyolefin casters are located directly under the load for added stability.
- Dollies can be used to transport round or square containers.
- Load- stabilizing lip for extra security for round or square containers.
- Epoxy powder coat finish.
- Rolls on 3″ swivel polyolefin casters — located directly under the load for added stability.
- Shipped KD. Ships UPS.
Steel surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy Duty Drum Dolly parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com