Heavy Duty Production Tables have 12 ga. steel interlocking frame has smooth rolled edges throughout. Parallel apron rails form a permanent top and track edge. Adjustable legs raise top from 33″H to 37″H. Invisible steel spline clamping bars connect tops to form a smooth continuous surface. Tops in either hardboard or plastic laminate over high density flake core. Ships KD.
- Begin with an 8′ starter and expand with add-ons as your needs grow
- Infinitely expandable to meet your current or future needs
- Adjustable legs raise top from 33″H to 37″H
- Invisible steel spline clamping bars
- Choose from two surfaces – Hardboard or plastic laminate
- Long lasting
- High quality
Heavy Duty Production Tables are strong and durable.
Steel surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy Duty Production Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com