Heavy-Duty Shovel Nose Trucks are made of 1″ heavy-duty sch-40 pipe frame.
Features easy grip continuous handle frame for safe handling of heavy loads.
Shovel Nose Trucks Features…
- 12″ pneumatic wheels are ideal for outdoor construction sites
- Five year weld guarantee
- 13″ deep x 17.5″ x .25″ thick tapered nose plate
- 1″ heavy duty Sch-40 pipe frame
- Easy grip continuous handle frame design
- 3/4″ axle
- Wheel guards
- 2 wheel types – 8″ & 12″
- Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Nose Plate: 17.5″ W x 13″ D
- Handle Type: Continuous Handle
- Wheel Type: 12″ D x 4″ W Steel/Pneumatic (P-12)
- Dimensions: 20.5″ W x 25.5″ L x 53″ H
- Frame Material: Steel
- Weight: 61 lbs.
Steel and aluminum surcharges may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy-Duty Shovel Nose Trucks parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com