Heavy Duty Vending Trucks are constructed of heavy duty 1″ diameter steel tubing.
Front wheels have wheel locks to allow truck to be in upright position without the danger of the truck rolling away from operator.
- In transport position
- Frame has 10″ x 2″ poly hub wheels with two 5″ poly hub mold-on rubber front wheels
- Rear main wheel design allows truck to tilt back to clear doorways
- Available in 72″ and 78″ heights
- Two cargo belts with auto-rewind ratchet or eccentric tighteners for maximum load security
- Nose plate measures 9 x 24 x 1/4″ thick
Steel and aluminum surcharges may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy Duty Vending Trucks parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com