Heavy Duty Wagon Trucks steering mechanism turns a full 360 degrees, providing the shortest possible turning radius.
Double grip T-Bar handle allows for 2-man operation.
Pan style steel deck with 1-1/2″ lip or flush deck.
Fifth wheel steering describes a type of steering where the front wheels and axle assembly pivot on a center point, which is referred to as the fifth wheel. Because the steering wheels encounter less friction when turning than would be encountered in a swivel caster, wagon trucks with fifth wheel steering can be easier to maneuver under heavier load conditions.
- Easier to maneuver with fifth wheel steering
- T-handle with vinyl hand grips
- Full 1” diameter axles and roller bearing wheels
- Structural channel undercarriage for heavier loads and durability
- 12 gauge, reinforced steel deck
- Deck available with flush edges or 1-1/2”
- Your choice of wheels: 12” x 2-1/2” mold-on rubber – 3,500 lbs. capacity, 16” x 4” pneumatic – 3,000 lbs. capacity, or 12” x 3-1/2” pneumatic – 2,000 lbs. capacity
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy Duty Wagon Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!