High Lift/Scissor Lift Pallet Trucks ergonomic design and 32 inches maximum height helps to prevent back injuries from bending and heavy lifting.
Use as a portable workstation in different applications.
Comes with back-leg supports to provide additional stability when the load is raised.
A locking mechanism also works when the truck reaches a height of 16″ in order to supply extra safety.
To be used with open bottom pallets. Closed bottom pallets can be placed directly on the top of the forks.
- Quick Lift Function – Doubles the lift speed of loads lighter than 440lbs.
- Pressure Relief and Overload Valve – Prevents pump damages when loads exceed weight limits.
- The Enclosed Fork Tips and Reinforced Fork Frames Ensure Long Service Life.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Handle offers optimized safety and comfort. Three position operational handle lever for lifting, transportation and lowering purposes.
- Lower Position- to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control.
- Neutral Position -place fingertip control in this position when pulling the truck load.
- Lift Position – to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
- Designed to work ONLY on open bottom pallets.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some High Lift/Scissor Lift Pallet Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!