Hydraulic Basket/Box Dumpers are the ultimate dumper with advanced features from solid all welded steel construction to the Emergency Brass Velocity fuse in the cylinder.
Main components include a 24V hand held pendant control, 56 frame motor, upper travel limit switch to reduce wear on the components.
Maximum rotation is 135°, yielding a 45° dump angle. Painted Royal Blue.
- Industrial quality, 56 frame, 2 HP motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life
- Voltage – 460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase. Options available
- Cast iron pump with integral valving including pressure relief valve, check valve, down solenoid valve and pressure compensated flow control valve
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit to protect operator
- Hydraulic Actuators have internal safety velocity fuse w/stainless steel spring for emergency lockup
- Welding to meet A.W.S.
Note: Standard power is 460v, 3 phase — Call 855-905-0875 for other voltage options.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Hydraulic Basket/Box Dumpers parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com