Hydraulic/Foot Operated Stackers are easy to operate in entrances and exits and in buildings with low ceilings.
The rigid casters have urethane wheels, and the swivel casters have rubber wheels with brakes on both sides.
Strong and light-weight mast and fork design uses tensile strength steel. Fork width is easy to adjust and the new structure of the mast prevents fork vibration.
Comes with an overloading prevention valve.
Equipped with a rapid traverse device (attached to the HH200).
Equipped with a spring-back mechanism in the release handle. In an emergency, lowering will stop as soon as you release the handle. Close the release handle when raising the lift.
The pump pedal is designed to be easy to press.
- Compact hydraulic step type lift is easy to operate in narrow walkways
- Low total height type is easy to operate in entrances and exits and in buildings with low ceilings
- Swivel handling with creatively engineered plated handles
- Rigid casters have urethane wheels; swivel casters have rubber wheels with brakes on both sides
- Strong and light-weight mast and fork design that uses high tensile strength steel
- Comes with an overloading prevention valve
- Fork width is easy to adjust
- Mast with new structure that prevents fork vibration
- Comes with a rapid traverse device (excluding HFH-H150 and H200)
- Spring-back mechanism in the release handle
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Hydraulic/Foot Operated Stackers parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com