Hydraulic Fork Stackers oversized hydraulic rams and pedal pumps lift 1000 pounds 54″ to 76″ on heavy duty 4″ wide and 1″ thick forks, roll the load on 2″ wide phenolic wheels and stay in place with a standard floor lock.
The roller lift chain has over 9000 lbs. yield.
Battery powered lift models include a heavy duty deep-cycle battery and a 10 amp automatic built-in charger. Optional wheels are available. FOB Shipping Point.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- 1000-pound capacity
- Lift heights of 56″, 66″ and 76″. Forks reach completely to the floor when lowered
- Beech “in-house” manufactured hydraulic rams and pedal pumps are oversized for years of trouble-free operation
- Forks are heavy duty 4″ wide 1″ thick solid steel and adjustable from 8″ to 26-½” O.D.
- Roller chain with over 9000 lb. yield
- Floor lock is standard
- 2″ wide phenolic wheels are standard, optional wheels available
- Safety shield provides operator with unobstructed vision
- Battery powered lift models also include a heavy-duty deep-cycle battery and a 10 amp automatic built-in charger
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Hydraulic Fork Stackers parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!