Hydraulic Lift Hand Trucks come in two & four wheel models.
2-wheel model features a nose plate that touches floor for easy loading.
4-wheel model provides full support and easy transport.
Lift height of 54″ gives plenty of clearance. 750 lbs. capacity. Wheel locks standard.
Steel or aluminum surcharges may apply.
- One year warranty
- 750 lb. lift capacity
- Wheel locks are standard on all models
- Frame and lift heights vary among models
- Wesco® manufactured hydraulic Pedalift Jack, over 35 year of proven quality
- Front tip of nose plate touches floor
- Foot operated hydraulic pump raises platform, foot release lowers platform
- Wheel lock standard
- All 54″ lifts are 60.5″ O.A.H.
- 8″x2″ wheels with .75″ precision ball bearings
- Adjustable forks
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Hydraulic Lift Hand Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!