Hydraulic Upenders have load capacities of 2,000 to 10,000 lbs., and tilt angles up to 90 degrees with platform sizes up to 72 x 72″.
The primary application for these devices is to reorient loads (rolls and coils) from horizontal to vertical positions.
HHUE Series Hydraulic Upenders can be mounted on scissor lifts or used as free-standing upenders.
Other platform sizes available.
– Call 855-905-0875 for pricing.
- Wide range of platform sizes
- 24V operating control voltage
- Push button pendant controls – foot control switch available
- Limit switch and mechanical stops in both directions included
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinders
- Hard, chrome-plated, polished shafting, hydraulic cylinder piston rods and axles
- Yellow machinery enamel
- Lifetime lubricated bearings on all rollers and pivot points
|Hydraulic Upenders – Call (855)905-0875 For Quote|
|SKU||Tilt Angle||Load Capacity||Standard Widths||Standard Lengths||Lowered Height||Motor HP||Item Weight|
|HHUE-02-90||90°||2,000 lbs.||36″ – 48″||36″ – 48″||10″||1 HP||2,100 lbs.|
|HHUE-04-90||90°||4,000 lbs.||36″ – 48″||36″ – 48″||10″||1 HP||2,250 lbs.|
|HHUE-06-90||90°||6,000 lbs.||36″ – 48″||36″ – 48″||10″||1 HP||2,500 lbs.|
|HHUE-08-90||90°||8,000 lbs.||36″ – 48″||50″ – 72″||12″||5 HP||4,100 lbs.|
|HHUE-10-90||90°||10,000 lbs.||36″ – 48″||50″ – 72″||12″||5 HP||4,400 lbs.|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some item parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com