Lift and Tilt Tables perform both lifting and tilting operations.
45 degree and 90 degree tilt available.
Restraining chain and 12″ high lip keep load in place during tilting.
Safety features include: electric toe guard to shield worker from pinch points during lowering of table, safety velocity fuses to stop travel due to loss of hydraulic pressure, 4 push-button hand pendent control on an 8 foot coil cord, upper limit switch to stop travel at maximum height reducing motor wear and maintenance prop.
End tilt standard, side tilt available.
Optional accordion skirting available for both the lifting and tilting portions of the table. Call 855-905-0875 for more details.
- Steel Cradle is 12″ high, open design allows loading/unloading from three sides
- Unique link tilt design center of load remains closer to the center of the table to increase safety and minimize space requirements
- Safety Velocity fuse in cylinder prevents drop of table in event of hydraulic failure
- Slot lock and restraint chain
- NEMA-4 hand control provides a weatherproof case for years of durability
- Fused 24 Volt control helps to ensure operator safety
- Perimeter pinch point guard
- Industrial quality, 56 frame, 2 HP motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life
- Upper Travel limit switch is field adjustable
- 3000 PSI component rating on crimped hoses and fittings
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Lift and Tilt Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com