Low Profile Pallet Trucks have 3,300 lb. capacity with standard 3-function hand control — raise, neutral, lower. 2″ lowered height.
HAND LOWERING CONTROL- 3 POSITIONS
Lifting – neutral – lowering. Foot pedal is an added feature. Neutral allows free handle movement when the truck is in motion. The handle returns automatically to the vertical position.
HIGH QUALITY HYDRAULIC UNIT
The hydraulic system is the result of years of research and development, including a load limiter that prevents premature wear resulting from overloading. A special design of lowering valve permits gentle lowering of heavy loads. No moisture can get into the unit and it is leak proof.
- Less pallet and truck damage
- Easy entry of pallets
- Safety designed loop handle, includes neutral position, and fingertip release
- Spring-a-matic handle self returns to vertical position
- 2150 pivot action maneuvers in compact area
- One piece formed steel “c” channel tapered, reinforced forks
- Leak-proof pump assures maintenance-free
- Hard chrome-plated ram and piston
- Urethane seals and wipers
- Large steer wheels with “ball-thrust” steering
- Sealed ball bearings throughout
- All pivot points can be lubricated easily
- Tapered fork ends and nylon rollers permit easy entry and exit of pallets
- Polyurethane steer wheels and steel load rollers
- Only 1 snap ring and 4 pins to remove the hydraulic unit
- Powder coated quality safety color after anti-rust treatment
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Low Profile Pallet Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!