Low Profile Parts Hoppers design is meant to function as parts hoppers that you can dump with the assistance of a fork truck.
The low profile design allows the hoppers to be placed underneath machinery as a catch basin for parts.
The 10 gauge parts hoppers have 7″W x 2″H usable fork pockets for dumping 90° with a fork truck.
HHOP-LP rolls smoothly on four (4) wheels, 4″ x 2″ glass-filled nylon, two (2) rigid, one (1) swivel and one (1) swivel with brake.
Model HHOP-LP-N rolls on (3) wheels, two (2) rigid and one (1) swivel with brake. Includes a removable push handle. Once you dump the material, the hopper will return to the locked position when lowered to the ground.
- Weight load capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Special low-profile design catches parts under machinery dispensing chutes
- Unique design returns to upright & locked position when lowered to floor
- Safety restraint secures hopper to fork truck
- Two rigid and one locking swivel casters make the unit portable
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Low Profile Parts Hoppers parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!