M-2000 Rolling Safety Ladders are made from rigid 1″ OD tubing – handles 450 lb. loads.
Features Serrated Grating, Expanded Metal, Perforated Step or Abrasive Mat treading.
30″ handrails – measured vertically from front of step.
Gray powder coat finish.
Ladders ship unassembled.
- 450 lbs. capacity
- Easy to use footpedal activated lockstep
- High quality casters with bearing and dust cover
- 14″ deep top step
- 21″ and 28″ deep top step available (specify when ordering)
- Ladders ship knocked-down for freight savings
- Fully assembled ladders available – specify (SU) set-up
- Expanded metal tread standard or specify alternate tread
- Manufactured with rigid 1″ OD tubing
- 30″ handrails
- Available with Rear Guardrail removed for easy walk through
- Gray powder coat finish
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards
- CAL OSHA available
- For fully assembled ladder see Related options below to order.
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards. CAL OSHA available for 6-9 steps and 10 steps – see Related options below to order.
Options for M-2000 Rolling Safety Ladders
Call 855-905-0875 to order.
|Options for M-2000 Rolling Safety Ladders|
|HM2000-CAL OSHA 6-9||CAL-OSHA (6 – 9 Steps)||$104.03|
|HM2000-CAL OSHA 10+||CAL-OSHA (10 – 15 Steps)||$162.09|
|HM2000-SU||Ladder Shipped Set Up||$100.40|
Surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some M-2000 Rolling Safety Ladders parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com