Manual Chain Hoists superior safety factory rated 4 times capacity.
Very low headroom.
Tested at 150% rated capacity.
Grade 80 black chain tempered to ISO 3077. Galvanized pull chain.
Hardened 2-stage gears and hardened pinions supporting roller bearing shears.
Capacities available up to 10,000 lbs.
— Call 855-905-0875 for details.
Meets ASME B30.16 Standards.
- Portable, lightweight hoists
- durable and easy to operate
- Compact design
- Low headroom for installation in confined areas.
- Enclosed double ratchet pawls with self adjusting disc brake standard.
- Safety factory 4 times rated capacity.
- Individually tested at 150% rated capacity.
- Grade 80 black chain tempered to ISO 3077
- Pull chain, hardened two-stage gears and forged steel upper and lower hooks with safety latches
- Constructed of high quality steel components ideal for industrial applications
- Meets ANSI B30.16-2003 requirements.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Manual Chain Hoists parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com