Manual High Lift Pallet Truck rolls smoothly on mold-on polyurethane wheels. 180° steering arc. Closed pallets must be placed on top of forks. 3.6″ lowered fork height.
Quickly and easily transport palletized loads with this manual high lift pallet truck! Capable of lifting up to 2,200 lb. of weight, this pallet truck is ideal for warehouses, storage rooms, or anywhere with items stored on pallets.
Pumping the handle will raise the truck’s forks, thus lifting the pallet off of the ground. Once this is done, (2) 8″ mold-on polyurethane steering wheels, paired with (2) 3″ mold-on polyurethane load wheels will guide you as you pull or push the truck towards your destination.
Steel surcharges may apply.
- 1 year pump warranty
- Load weight capacity of 2,200 lbs.
- Two models: Telescoping and Non-Telescoping
- Easy to navigate with a 180 degree steering radius
- 6 1/2″ wide forks
- 6″ mold-on polyurethane steering wheels
- 3″ mold-on polyurethane load wheels
- Loop handles with inside hand control
- Comfort coated handles
- Two stage pump with quick lift
- Comfort coated handle is ergonomic and simple to grip
- Loop style handle has an inside hand control to set the truck to either raise, lower, or neutral
- Each durable fork is 6 1/2″ in width and 44 1/2″ in length, providing sufficient surface area for greater load stability
- Closed pallets must be on top of forks
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Manual High Lift Pallet Truck parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!