Manual, Semi-Electric and Full Electric Straddle Stackers have strong construction for durability and stability.
The Manual Stacker #HH10J, construction is structural steel for best durability and stability. It is ideal for small spaces and narrow aisles.
The Semi-Electric Straddle Stacker #HS15J30, is a battery power stacker. The hydraulic mechanism is burst proof with overload protection. Ideal for small spaces and narrow aisles.
Full Electric #HT12J and #HT16J are self-Propelled Staddle Pallet Stackers that utilize AC drive motors, and DC lift motors. Units come with a Curtis Controller. Available in a single stage or double stage mast with heights from 63″ to 118″.
- Reinforced robotic welding Frame
- Constructed of high-strength C type steel for stable lifting and lowering
- Cylinder construction with high precision drawn tubes to prevent the seal rings from damage and leakage
- Integrated reinforced safety metal screen grid
- Cast iron foot shield bracket around wheels protects the operator from injuries
- Ergonomic handle for easier lifting and lowering of truck
- Foot pedal provides an additional option for convenient lifting
- Wheel assemblies with brakes for easy operation
- Polyurethane wheels
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Manual, Semi-Electric and Full Electric Straddle Stackers parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!