Manually Operated Lifts are stackers with a design to easily handle all types of lifting tasks from transporting dies and molds to stacking skids and pallets.
These manual lift stackers are compact enough to fit through standard doorways and operate in confined/congested spaces.
They can be equipped with forks or solid platforms.
Foot pump models have tip-toe release and variable speed lowering. Hand-Operated models use a two-piston pump mechanism and also offer variable speed lowering.
- Adjustable solid steel forks
- Fork adjustment: 6-1/2″ to 26-1/2″ O.D.
- Fork back height: Hand & Foot straddle models – 14″ Foot non-straddle models – 12″
- Optional slip-on platform available
- Leaf-type chain – 8250 lb yield point
- Approximate lift stroke: Hand – 1/2″ per stroke Foot – 1-1/8″ per stroke
- Perforated metal screen
- Foot-operated floor lock
- High-impact, floor-saving phenolic wheels
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Manually Operated Lifts parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!