Medium Heavy-Duty Casters no-weld construction on caster horn assures greater stability.
Large 3/4″ orbital cold formed king pin and lower raceway are one-piece constructed for added strength.
Heavy-duty cylindrical formed legs and protected zerk fitting.
Powder coated finish.
4 x 4-1/2″ plate size with bolt holes 2-5/8 x 3″ center-to-center, slotted to 3 x 3-5/8″. Bolt hole size 3/8″
Steel surcharge may apply.
- One-piece swivel caster horn construction, no welds
- Assures less failure, longer life
- Fewer swivel caster parts mean less chance of failure
- 3/4 inch king pin is orbit formed
- Unitized design provides longer life
- Swivel casters have hardened top plate and fork to assure longer wear life to both upper and lower ball raceways
- Swivel casters have a nylon grease seal ring on the upper ball raceway Keeps dirt out and retains a large grease reservoir
- Grey epoxy powder coat finish or zinc-plated finish available
- Meets ASMEB56 11-1 industry standards
- 4 x 4 1/2-inch top plate will fit into N22-QCP quick-change pad
Call 855-905-0875 for freight quote.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Medium Heavy-Duty Casters parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!