MH Mini Table Lifts have a smooth manual operation.
It has no hydraulic drift.
The table lift is built strong and uses a trapezoidal thread.
- Smooth operation when loaded
- No-hydraulic drift
- Strong structure by using trapezoidal thread
- Load capacity options of 221 lbs. to 661 lbs.
- Raised Height: 12.9″ to 14.2″
- Lowered Height: 4″ to 6.4″
- Table Size: 7.9″W x 7.9″L, 15.7″W x 15.7″L or 19.7″W x 19.7″L
- Wt. (lbs.): 18 lbs., 66 lbs., or 71 lbs.
|MH Mini Table Lifts|
|Model No.||Capacity||Raised Height||Lowered Height||Table Size W x L||Weight||Price Ea.|
|HMH-100-2020W||221 lbs.||12.9″||4″||7.9 x 7.9″||18 lbs.||$425.33|
|HMH-300-4040||661 lbs.||14.2″||6.3″||15.7 x 15.7″||66 lbs.||$865.33|
|HMH-300-5050||661 lbs.||14.3″||6.4″||19.7 x 19.7″||71 lbs.||$893.33|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some MH Mini Table Lifts parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com