Modular Spill Platforms seamless construction eliminates leaks. High density polyethylene construction (HDPE) with lead-free UV protectant provides excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
Removable HDPE flat top grates for simplified cleaning (no drain).
Load and unload easily with optional ramp.
Use optional Sump-to-Sump drain kit to join platforms together and gain full compliance with regulations. Kit includes one pair rubber grommets and one PTFE transfer tube.
Combine platforms to create a customized spill control system to accommodate drum quantity and space needs—the system can expand as your capacity needs grow.
- Low-profile centers measure 6.5 in (166 mm) high for easy handling of drums • Built-in U-channels easily connect platforms
- Seamless construction eliminates leaks
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) construction with lead-free UV protectant provides excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life
- Removable HDPE flat top grates for simplified cleaning
- Forklift pockets on most models for easy relocation
- Black models and grates made with 100% recycled HDPE
- All models are EPA compliant and support SPCC as standalone or after sump connection
- Load and unload heavy drums with ease using optional ramp with anti-skid diamond pattern—use with most platform sizes
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Modular Spill Platforms parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!