Motorized Platform Carts eliminate employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts.
The cart features a 12″ deck height, heavy duty powder coated white steel frame.
Deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed120/240 VAC battery charger.
Foam filled never flat drive tires with solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines.
Non-skid platform surface and curved platform corners with full wrap around vinyl bumpers to protect the cart and surroundings. Ergonomic handle control design provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode. Keyed power on/off that can be removed for security. Color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button and horn. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Horn, 68 dB operator controlled
- Emergency belly button stop switch
- Dead man operation. Unit comes to a controlled stop when operator removes hands from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries
- Power on, hi/low speed switches.
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Illuminated battery charge indicator to monitor state of charge on batteries
- Made in the USA
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Motorized Platform Carts parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!