Our 48″ x 40″ One-Way Pallet, also known as an Export Pallet, is strong, durable and great for one time use or inner facility multi-use.
They are nestable (Stacking 79 high) and offer space-savings for your facility. The unique design allows you to stack more pallets at a safe height while maintaining structural integrity. Light weight, one-way nestable plastic pallet with great space saving ratio. Easy and safe to handle and cost effective.
Common Uses: (1) To ship items when you do not expect to receive the Pallet back. These Pallets are more expensive than some wood pallets, but they offer protection to your products and your employees because they do not splinter. There are no exposed nails and they are made of a durable plastic that doesn’t break easily.
- Dimensions: 48″ long x 40″ wide x 5.1″ tall
- Maximum Dynamic Load: 1,650 pounds
- Maximum Static Load: 3,300 pounds
- Pallets per Stack: 79
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Material: PP/HDPE recycled.
- Color: Black
- Lightweight, One Way pallet
- Nestable, great space saving ratio
- Easy and safe to handle
- Cost effective
- Environment friendly – 100% recyclable
- Closed deck optional
- Skids optional
- Stretch wrap feature
- Minimum Order may be required to attain this pricing*
For Monthly Updates Subscribe to our Newsletter
You can find more information by visiting our CEC Website.
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!