Open Head Drum Lifter is for use with standard steel or poly drums with at least a 3/16″ chime. Lifting arms are adjustable to work with most 55 or 30 gallon drums.
Three-point contact of the lifting arms prevents or minimizes deformation of the drum and provides more secure lifting.
1,000 lb. Load Open & Closed Head 30 & 55-Gallon Drum Lifter fits onto a hoist and hook for easy drum lifting. Features three-point contact lifting arms that minimize or prevent deformation of a drum while providing proper alignment of the drum rim to the lifting arm.
Two lifter arm pin positions allow use with most 30 or 55-gallon steel or poly drums.
Steel or aluminum surcharges may apply.
- Works with standard steel or poly drums with 3/16″ thick chimes
- Three point lifting arms provide a more secure lift
- Designed to be used with closed and open head 55 gallon drums
- For use with standard steel or poly drums with at least a 3/16″ chime.
- Lifting arms are adjustable to work with most 55 or 30 gallon drums.
- Three-point contact of the lifting arms prevents or minimizes deformation of the drum and provides more secure lifting.
- Ships assembled and boxed
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Drum Compatibility: 30 or 55 steel/poly gallon drums
- Overall Dimensions: 29.5″ W x 29.5″ L x 5.5″ H
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Made in the USA
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Open Head Drum Lifter parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!