Overhead Drum Lifter design is for lifting drums with an overhead crane or similar lifting device. Includes integral fork pockets for transportation with forklift.
Steel saddle design is for use with 30 and 55 gallon steel, plastic, and fiber drums with a maximum diameter of 24-5/8″.
Unit comes complete with a ratchet strap for securely holding the drum in place.
With a non-tilting style, this lifter is made for straight vertical lifting only.
Capacity is 1,000 pounds. Features a durable yellow baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Designed for lifting drums with an overhead lifting device
- Steel saddle is for use with steel, plastic & fiber drums
- Features a ratchet strap for securely holding the drum in place
- With a non-tilting style, this lifter is made for straight vertical lifting only
- 1,000 lb. load weight capacity
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Overhead Drum Lifter parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!