Pallet Jack Chock design is to prevent pallet jacks from rolling on uneven floors or inside moving trucks and trailers.
Wheel chocks prevent pallet jacks from moving as they are being transported or stored. They can also be used to prevent pallet jacks from rolling when stopped on inclined surfaces.
Also known as wheel stops, they help prevent damage to doors, walls, and other surfaces due to collisions from runaway pallet jacks.
- Anchor pallet trucks during transit on trucks
- Nonslip synthetic rubber works on all surfaces
- Stabilize Pallet Jack – Fix the pallet truck wheel in the heavy-duty pallet jack chock to limit wheel movement, safer and more efficient handling of goods
- Durable Pallet Chock- Made from nonslip synthetic rubber, special treatment on the bottom enhances friction and further improves the stability of the pallet jack during load, pallet truck is fixed in place. Suitable for small and standard pallet jack
- Pallet Chock Details – Heavy-duty pallet jack chock measure 14.2 x 11.2 x 2 inches and its weight is 2 pounds. Lightweight and durable, easy to carry, suitable for handling operations
- Handles Design – Perfect built-in rubber handle for convenient carry and storage
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Pallet Jack Chock parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!