Pallet Rack Guarding helps prevent loose items from falling from racks without hampering sprinkler effectiveness, visibility and air flow.
Heavy welded wire mesh with steel angle FRAME construction. Attaching brackets range from FLUSH fit to 12″ STAND OFF and are priced separately (bolts included), 4 required for each panel.
Crating plus packaging charge will apply – Call for pricing. Steel surcharge may apply.
Pallet Rack Guarding
- Organizes racks and shelves quickly and economically
- Secures inventory and the contents of current pallet racks while avoiding inventory shrinkage.
- Safeguards high-value inventory
- Wire mesh panels in modular sizes are easy to install and stronger than rival pallet rack enclosure solutions
- Helps you keep track of who has access to your high-value inventory and prevent theft
- Wire mesh panels on the back, ends, and top of the pallet rack, as well as access doors on the front, make up a complete pallet rack enclosure.
Call 855-905-0875 To Order Additional Brackets Below…
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Pallet Rack Guarding parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!