Pallet Truck robotic welding technology provides for superior finish and overall structural durability.
Nylon entry rollers for ease of operation and to help protect load wheels.
Standard handle features an ergonomic design improving comfort and reducing fatigue.
The reinforced frame ensures the stability and durability of the truck.
Fork Width 6.3″, Lowered Height 2.9″, Raised Height 7.5″.
- Reinforced robotic welding
- Galvanized fully enclosed hydraulic pump
- 3 position control handles
- Powder coated paint
- Ergonomic A-handle
- Easy 55° turning radius
- Emergency replacement hydraulic check valve
- Constructed with German engineered reinforced steel structure, and craftsmanship
- Precise Robotic welding. Including new German Seal System
- 4,400 lbs. to 6,600 lbs. weight capacity
- Polyurethane or Nylon Wheels
- Steel Hubs
- Padded Handles
- 7.5 in. Raise Height
- One-piece galvanized steel pump
- Replaceable check valve with an overweight bearing system to protect the frame
- 3-Years Limited Warranty
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Pallet Truck parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!