Piggyback Cabinet units lend themselves to wall-mounting or countertop use. FM Approved.
The cabinet features dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, and a built-in grounding connector.
Its durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance inside and out, as well as minimizes the effects of corrosion and humidity.
- Increase storage capacity of flammable liquids by 12 to 17 gallons when floor space is limited
- Low-height design allows for storage of flammables on bench tops or on top of 30- or 45-gal cabinets
- Wall mountable with an optional wall hanger assembly
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1
- Fire tested and FM-approved
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Piggyback Cabinet parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!