Plastic Service Carts are manufactured from heavy duty plastic.
Round corners to prevent wall damage and has storage in the handle.
Lip-Up carts are Gray in color. Lip-Down carts are Black.
Both with 5″ non-marking casters, 2 swivel, 2 rigid. 4″ deep shelves.
Perfect for all indoor facilities where too much equipment needs to be moved from one location to another. The utility cart is lightweight in design and rugged in construction for strong durability and lasting use.
The service cart is also virtually maintenance-free, making it perfect for industrial, medical, or foodservice loads.
Easy-to-clean structural plastic cart won’t rust, dent, peel, or chip. Cart features a 4″ deep shelves, with 5″ casters, 2 non-marking swivel casters in front, 2 fixed casters in back, and comfort grip push handle for effortless steering.
- Lightweight, but strong plastic utility cart is virtually maintenance free
- Perfect for industrial, medical, or food service loads
- Features a 4-inches deep, leak-proof top tray, 2 non-marking swivel casters, and 2 rigid casters, and comfort grip push handle
- Heavy duty plastic construction resists dents, chips and rust
- Built-in storage bin in handle, perfect way to store small parts
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Plastic Service Carts parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!