Poly-Overpack® 95, 65, 30 and 20 Gallon Salvage Drums meet Group I packaging standards and salvage drum regulations.
Container allows for easy closure and pickup. 100% UV protected polyethylene provides protection over a wide range of chemicals.
No hoop rings, just an easy turn lid! All units are stackable and nestable.
Taking industry standards to a whole new level, these overpack and salvage drums are durable and reliable.
Engineered with safety in mind, they stack, lock, and transport more securely and efficiently than any other drum in the market.
It nests for easy storage and transport while the lid gasket provides a secure seal for DOT approved transportation. Light enough for one person to handle with sufficient capacity for absorbents as a spill kit container
- Stacking two drums? These drums are specifically designed to lock once stacked as a precaution for both your employees and product
- Ships in 4 packs with 4 lids saving both space and transportation costs
- Nesting lids create a safer and stronger nested stack for storage
- With a double start thread, the drum only requires half a turn to tightly secure your leaking drums
- Light enough for one person to handle
- Sufficient capacity for absorbents as a spill kit container
- Easy to operate threaded lid
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Poly-Overpack® 95, 65, 30 and 20 Gallon Salvage Drums parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!