PolyJaws Drum Grip easily and quickly lift drums without hydraulic or electric connections. Simply slip onto forks and tighten with hand screws. Heavy-duty steel construction.
Lifts, transports and deposits drums without leaving the driving position. Pressure applied by action of the loaded drum helps to prevent slipping.
Drum firmly maintains position and releases automatically.
Poly drum model has specially designed arms to fit under chime; chime should be at least 3/16″ thick.
Steel or aluminum surcharges may apply.
- Single drum grip
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Adjustable jaws fit one 55 or one 30 gal poly drum
- Fork pocket size: 5.375″ x 1.5″
- Size: 25.5″ to 29.375″W x 6.28″H x 21.375″D
- Fork truck adjustable attachment for handling most 55 and 30 gallon poly drums
- Fork truck driver does not have to leave cab to engage or disengage drum
- Works on poly drums that have a least a 3/16″ top lip (chime)
- Substantially lower priced than any other poly drum lifter on the market
- Ships knocked down
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some PolyJaws Drum Grip parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!