Polypropylene Drum Pumps Standard Straight Spout. Approx. 15 oz. delivery per stroke. Anti-pumping/child safety device.
Outlet spout swivels to prevent drips. Full range of drum attachment fittings available — Call 855-905-0875 for more information.
Suitable for drum sizes 5, 30, 55 gallon and IBC totes.
Double action pump for fluid delivery on both up and down strokes
Made of polypropylene and polyethylene for resistance to chemicals
Pumping mechanism eliminates wear on parts for longer life
High volume delivery at low pressure for safety when pumping chemicals
- FDA approved materials
- 3 yr. warranty on parts
- Perfect for: acids, corrosives, oils, thick liquids
- Adapter(s) to fit either a 2″ NPS (NPT) and a 2″ Buttress
- Anti-pumping safety strap
- Standard Straight Spout.
- Approx. 400mLs (15oz) delivery per stroke
- Anti-pumping/child safety device
- Outlet spout swivels to prevent drips
- Easy to use. Simply lift up and push down on the ball-shaped handle
- Pump dispenses fluid on the up stroke and the down stroke
- Made of food grade FDA materials
- No wearing parts
- Chemical is delivered at low pressure / high volume
- Not for use with flammable or solvents
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Polypropylene Drum Pumps parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!