Polypropylene Service Carts high quality, low priced, carts are available in two sizes with an optional third shelf.
550 lb. capacity.
Push handle has compartments to accommodate a variety of tools, labels, small parts and more.
Includes 5” non-marking casters.
Ships KD in box.
Perfect for all indoor facilities where too much equipment needs to be moved from one location to another. The utility cart is lightweight in design and rugged in construction for strong durability and lasting use.
The utility cart is also virtually maintenance-free, making it perfect for industrial, medical, or foodservice loads.
Easy-to-clean structural plastic cart won’t rust, dent, peel, or chip. Cart features a 3″ deep, leak-proof top tray, 2 non-marking swivel casters in front, 2 fixed casters in back, and comfort grip push handle for effortless steering.
Optional middle shelf available.
|Optional Middle Shelf|
|SKU||Middle Shelf Size||Weight||Price|
|H270453||30″L x 16″W||10 lbs.||$55.54|
|H270454||30″L x 24″W||15 lbs.||$86.40|
- 550 lb. capacity, evenly distributed load
- Available in two sizes: 30″L x 16″W and 36″L x 24″W
- Optional 3rd shelf available
- Heavy duty construction resists chips, dents, and rust
- Push handle has compartments to accommodate a variety of tools, labels, small parts, etc.
- Shipped KD, boxed, and includes 5″ non-marking casters – 2 swivel, 2 rigid
- Shelf depth 2.625″
- Caster wheels; 5″ TPR (thermoplastic rubber tread) molded onto polypropylene hub
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Polypropylene Service Carts parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!