Portable Drum Rotator is a compact portable industrial drum mixer and drain stand rolls a closed drum on its side to agitate the contents.
Utilize important ingredients that would otherwise be in unmixed sediment.
Built-in retractable tipping lever to assist loading.
Also use as drain stand to dispense from drum.
AC Motor is 1/2 HP 60 Hz.
Capacity 500 lbs. liquid load and up to 400 lbs. dry load..
Steel surcharge may apply
- IMPORTANT: OSHA, CSA and EU REQUIRE Safety Enclosure with Interlock
- Mix contents of a closed drum with a Compact, Portable Drum Roller
- Roll closed drum on its side to blend ingredients
- Tipping lever assists tilting drum onto roller. Engages drum 30″ (76.2 cm) or taller.
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- Factors to consider
- Ribs of rigid steel drum prevent traveling length-ways on roller
- Soft sided plastic drums require support of extra wheels and end stop to prevent drum travel
- Fiber drums require a belted drum roller with end stop
- Remix settled ingredients
- Eliminate transfer, clean-up and special vessels
- No container to purge between batches
- Nothing to insert into drum mix
Custom Equipment Company – Drum Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Portable Drum Rotator parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!