Premium Pallet Jacks are a top class range of pallet trucks with excellent ergonomic design. The ideal storage aid for all variety of manual transport tasks over short distances in stores, warehouses and factory plants.
Reliable, sturdy and torsion-resistant due to their extremely strong high-quality steel. Our German WAGNER paint system ensures excellent powder coating and high paint quality.
All pivot points are greased for excellent maneuverability and effortless steering. Chromed bearing bushes and joints ensure quiet running application and particularly long service life.
Equipped with high quality, galvanized one-piece hydraulic pump, adjustable lowering speed and overload valve. Standard tapered fork ends, pallet entry and exit rollers and non-marking polyurethane steer and load wheels.
This ergonomic, powder coated pallet truck offers reliable, sturdy, torsion-resistant operation due to its extremely strong, high quality steel profile. It is easy to maneuver with effortless steering. Chromed bearing bushings and joints ensure quite operation and a long life. High-quality – Great Price.
It is the ideal choice for manual material transportation over short distanced in stores, hospitals, institutions, offices, warehouses and factories.
Premium Pallet Jacks are sold fully assembled or may be purchased by crate (-CRATED added to part #).
- Nine model choices with 5,500 lbs. to 6,600 lbs. weight capacity
- Option of Single or Tandem Fork Rollers – Tandem rollers are special order.
- Ergonomic Handle with Comfortable Rubber Grip
- Handle offers optimized safety and comfort. Three position operational handle lever for lifting, transportation and lowering purposes
- Lower Position- to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control
- Neutral Position -place fingertip control in this position when pulling the truck load.
- Lift Position – to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
- Galvanized One-Piece Integrated Hydraulic Pump with overload relief valve
- Axle Mounted, 3 Position Loop Handle (Up/Down/Neutral)
- Adjustable Push Rod Assembly
- Fork Tip Entry/Exit Roller
- 180° Operations Arc
- Articulation Steer Axle
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Premium Pallet Jacks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!