PRO-V2 Electric Chain Hoist is built specifically for production environments. It offers operational benefits to anyone looking for a durable, high-performance lifting product.
Notably, a corrosion resistant galvanized chain and waterproof pendant control make it suitable for outdoor use.
- Dual Speed- 17/6 FPM
- Grade 80 case hardened alloy steel chain
- Aluminum alloy casting, features rigid structure and light weight
- Motor framed with radiant cooling fins for heat dissipation, permits (dual speed 40/20%, 15%) duty cycle
- Electro-Magnetic Brake Controller, features simultaneous braking upon release of P.B. even under full load
- Limit Switch – Fitted at both top and bottom ends, shuts off power automatically to prevent load chain from running out
- Mechanical Brake – Advanced design, assures secure braking even under overload. In conjunction with motor brake, features “DOUBLE BRAKE SYSTEM” for safety and durability in hoist operation
- Power to pendant control reduced to 24V or 48V for safer operation
- Magnetic Contactor – High performance non-fuse circuit breakers allow frequent trouble cycling with free operation
- Phase Error Relay – A specially designed electric board prevents motor from running at reversed phased
Call 855-905-0875for exact shipping charge.
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some PRO-V2 Electric Chain Hoist parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on ourCase Studies!