(QFM) Bulk Rolls are an excellent noise absorber made of high quality vinyl-coated facing cloth quilted to a supporting 2 lb./cu. ft. density fiberglass.
Outer shell is resistant to oil, grease and mildew and can easily wipe clean. Available in Gray or White.
These noise partitions design can be custom to your exact specifications. Our fiberglass panels offer excellent noise absorption for machinery, walls, doors and many other applications. We offer one-side and two-side panels to provide the level of noise protection you need.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- Quilted Fiberglass Material (QFM)
- Create quiet floors, ceilings, and walls
- Improve sound and room acoustics
- Noise and vibration control for industrial and environmental settings
- Residential acoustics in home theaters and recording studios
- Vibration isolation for seismic and wind restraint
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some (QFM) Bulk Rolls parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com