The R3000® 36″ and 39″ Wide Boltless Shelving Units System is designed to meet the highest standards, assuring quality, durability, cubic utilization and ease of installation. Firstly, the system can easily grow and transform from a simple stand-alone unit into a complex multi-level design, using the same components, so you have ease of assembly. Secondly, the solution provides maximum density for small parts storage and quick access for increased picking efficiency and accuracy. Next, a very extensive range of accessories helps you customize the system for your exact needs, because you need a large variety of storage possibilities. The absence of nuts, bolts and clips will make installation a breeze. Furthermore, you don’t have to keep up with all those parts! Above all, this ensures the system is readily available, and gives you a cost effective storage solution.
Compact Design. All components and accessories are designed to cube bins and accessories minimizing the use of space.
Easy Installation. Complete absence of nuts, bolts or clips make the installation easy, fast and efficient. Pre-punched lugs in posts allow for easy reconfiguration of shelf levels, and allows you to add as many as you need.
High Load Capacity. Up to 10,000 lbs. per bay and 1,000 lbs. per level.
Multiple Configurations. Using basically the same components the system can be configured as a wide range of storage solutions, so you can customize to your needs.
Open, Closed Wire and Closed Solid Units Available
With the same compact design and high load capacity, the R3000® 36″ and 39″ Wide Shelving Add-On Units come in multiple
Number of Shelves/Openings:
Configure to meet your needs.
Load Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Width (inch): 36″
Depth (inch): 18”
Height (inch): 85“
- Galvanized corrosion resistant profile, with the shape of a closed box for superior performance and loading capacity.
- Posts feature 2″ increment lugs on both sides, so the system follows the Starter-plus-Add-On principle.
- Foot plates included for easy anchoring, and gives you peace of mind for durability.
- Solid steel deck with a double box construction.
- Installed directly on the post lugs, no beams, bolts or clips are required.
- Pre-punched top for ease and accurate installation of dividers.
- Shelves can be tilted 12 degrees for ergonomic picking without the need of any additional hardware.
- Side and Back Panels
- Bin Fronts
- Bin Stops
- Storage Trays
- Tire Beams
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some R3000® 36″ and 39″ Wide Boltless Shelving parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email, Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!