Redzone LED Warning Light ensures pedestrians stay a safe distance away from the lift truck.
40% of all forklift accidents involve a pedestrian. The Red-Zone emits a red beam on the floor to keep pedestrians away preventing foot injury or collision from rear end swing.
Prices subject to change without notice. Call for current pricing.
Surcharge may apply.
- IMPROVE SAFETY – The blue forklift warning light projects a blue beam in front or behind the forklift, ensuring enhanced safety in the workplace. The adjustable bracket allows for a 180-degree angle adjustment based on the desired distance, ensuring that warehouse workers keep a safe distance from the forklift to prevent accidents and injuries. Avoid accidental collisions.
- EXCELLENT LIGHTING – The LED forklift safety light features a concentrating spherical lens and high-quality LED chip beads, delivering a luminous flux of up to 1500LM. The optical lens design enhances luminous efficiency, providing super-concentrated brightness while maintaining low heat generation and high light transmittance.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY – Crafted with high-quality 6063 aluminum housing, 304 stainless steel mounting, and a shatterproof PC lens for tight coverage, this forklift backup light holds an impressive IP68 rating for waterproofing, dustproofing, and shockproofing. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- OUTSTANDING HEAT DISSIPATION – The fast-cooling aluminum housing is a heat sink and housing, ensuring optimal heat dissipation and superior sealing. The aluminum fan profile design enables faster and more effective heat dissipation, guaranteeing a long service life.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION SCENARIOS – This LED forklift spotlight can be utilized in various scenarios, including warehouses, stacking areas, loading and unloading zones, confined spaces, and interactions with other vehicles and pedestrians.
Call 855-905-0875 for exact shipping charge.
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Redzone LED Warning Light parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!