Rubber Mold-On Cast/Iron Wheels provide strength and durability to fill a large range of applications. Load weight capacity of 1,400 lbs.
Combines resilience with total wearability, matching and sometimes surpassing synthetic rubbers in grease resistance.
Hardened steel roller bearings have hardened steel outer races for longer wear. Wheel centers are semi-steel.
- Choose from five styles
- Overall wheel sizes available…
- 5″ x 2″
- 6″ x 2″
- 8″ x 3″
- 10″ x 3″
- 16″ x 3″
- Economical for most general-purpose applications
- Quiet, rolls easily, protects floors
- Top quality 70 Durometer rubber, vulcanized to cast iron centers
- Resilience with total wearability, matching and sometimes surpassing synthetic rubbers in grease resistance
- Hardened steel roller bearings have hardened steel outer races for longer wear
Steel surcharge may apply.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Rubber Mold-On Cast/Iron Wheels may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!