Scissor Tables hardened pins reduce wear. Strong chrome-plated piston cylinders resist rust and corrosion.
Cylinder is honed hydraulic tubing.
Safety toe guard automatically stops platform if lift comes down on toe or other objects.
Meets OSHA requirements. Emergency lockup automatically locks platform if hydraulic pressure is inadvertently lost.
Note: Standard power is 460V, 3-phase, 2HP integral power unit (HEHLT-3672-8-43 features 6.5HP, 460V 3-phase external power unit).
Call 855-905-0875 for other voltage options. Quickship one week lead time.
- Electric Toe/Pinch Point Guard
- Emergency Stop if Hose Breaks
- Fused Push Button Hand Control
- Integral Safety Maintenance Props
- Meets OSHA Requirements
- Internal 56 Frame 2 HP Motor (standard) helps to insure maximum life and efficiency
- Hand Control on 2-8 Ft. Coil Cord. Fused 24 VAC Control Voltage
- Adjustable Upward Travel Limit Switch
- Patented Pinch Point Guard complies with ANSI MH.29.1-1994 and OSHA section 1910.2.2(a)(3)(ii)
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Scissor Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com