Self-Propelled Roll Clamp Rotator Attachments are an extensive line of ergonomic manual push around Roll Transporters as well as self-propelled Roll Transporters to help eliminate the risk of injuries caused by manually handling rolls.
Designed to lift, pick, and rotate a wide range of roll weights and diameters from the floor or a pallet; then transport and place those rolls onto converting machines.
Our manual push around units feature Darcor™ ergonomic casters, which enable the operator to easily maneuver a fully loaded machine with minimal effort.
To discuss the specifics of your roll handling project, please contact us today!
Jungheinrich EMC-B10 & EJC-B16 available with the purchase of either HRCR20-40 or HRCR30-50.
All pricing subject to change.
Steel surcharges may apply.
- Completely self-contained power with no hydraulic or electrical connections required.
- Clamp & rotation functions mounted in control box with magnetic backing on coil cord to lift truck with safety clamp & unclamp features to eliminate accidental slippage.
- Control box cord with quick disconnect
- Adjustable rotation speed and clamping pressure with variable flow and pressure regulators
- 360-degree continuous rotation, left or right
- Mounts on any ITA Class II carriage of lift truck, walkie stacker or straddle stacker
- Quick and simple 2 bolt removal from lift truck without any hydraulic or electrical connections
- Positive locking gearbox to prevent drifting
- Adjustable flow control valve and pressure gauge to regulate clamp pressure for sensitive materials
- Adjustable flow control valve to regulate rotation speed of clamp
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
|Available Options For Select Models|
|-SRA||Small Roll Adaptor (RCR Clamps)||$600.00|
|-353ACP||Adjustable clamping pressure with gauge||$650.00|
|-DHADMB||Anti-drift motor brake||$1,500.00|
|-S||Non-intrinsically safe scale system:
Rice Lake 680i indicator
|-IS||Intrinsically safe scale system:
Rice Lake 882IS indicator
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Self-Propelled Roll Clamp Rotator Attachments parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!