Semi-Electric Pallet Jack is a compact electric motorized jack with an innovative design that can be used in tight spaces such as delivery trucks, elevators and narrow aisles.
When the battery gets discharged, it can be easily and quickly exchanged with a spare one.
HSPTE33Li Pallet Jack
Semi-Electric Hand Pallet Truck
The HSPTE33Li 3,000 lb. capacity, Lithium motorized hand pallet truck is the perfect alternative to a manual pallet jack. It does the work of 3 pallet trucks at once and eliminates operator fatigue, struggling, backaches and injuries. The compact, patented Skeleton Design and small turning radius make this ideal for confined spaces like elevators, trailers, containers, and mezzanines warehouses. The HSPTE33 can also be used as a conventional pallet jack once the battery is fully discharged.
- The Easiest Battery Exchange – The smart design allows easy exchange of the 48 volt Lithium battery pack within seconds. When the battery is discharged, lift out and replace with (optional) additional 48 volt Lithium battery pack.
- Great Speed & Efficiency – Powerful 500w AC drive motor with excellent speed and efficiency ensures lowest maintenance cost and smooth acceleration.
- Skeleton Design – The chassis adopts a skeleton structure reducing the total weight of the vehicle, while ensuring structural strength and integrity. The vehicle weight of 364lb is 25% lighter than comparable models. This reduced weight provides increased flexibility and improved operations. The open structure facilitates ease of maintenance.
- Excellent Climbing Performance – When fully loaded, the climbing performance can reach 3.5%.
- Ergonomic Smart Handle with horn button, emergency belly button and digital battery indicator.
- Dual butterfly-style thumb controls for traveling.
- Dual lift button for both right-handed or left-handed operators.
- Easily converts into a full-mechanical hand pallet truck for dual-use.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Semi-Electric Pallet Jack parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!