Shovel Nose Hand Truck With Patented Foot Kick frame and extra-high stair glides are 1.05″ 14 ga. tubing for superior strength and durability.
Tapered nose is 16″ wide at rear with wheel guards to keep big loads away from wheels with 800 lbs. load capacity.
Tough powder coat finish with zinc plated axle.
Made in the USA.
- 1/4” tapered nose plate
- Nose plate measures 13-1/2” deep and 16” wide at rear
- Extra-tall 29” stair glides
- Heavy 1.05” 14 gauge tubular steel frame
- Four curved ribs
- Zinc plated “D” axle is interchangeable in tri-hole axle bracket
- Large 1/4″ thick noseplate is 13-1/2″ long
- Beveled leading edge for easier loading
- Patented Foot Kick gives you extra leverage on heavy loads when starting
- Wheel Options:
- 10″ Solid Rubber
- 10″ Pneumatic
- 10″ Flat-Free
- Handle Style:
- Continuous Handle: 47″ High
- Dual Handle: 49″ High
- Loop Handle: 49″ High
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Shovel Nose Hand Truck With Patented Foot Kick parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com