Silverback Carbon Steel Bench Scale Kits with Resin Alloy FB1200 Instrument are a series of rugged industrial scales based on the popular QuickSilver design. Featuring a powder coated mild steel base and brushed stainless steel shroud, the SilverBack is the perfect platform for non-washdown industrial weighing. Available in standard sizes ranging from 12 x 12″ to 24 x 24″ and standard capacities from 25 to 500 lbs.
The FB1200 Instrument provides a range of features in an economical scale instrument. Designed for industrial scale applications, it features a highly-visible LCD display with 2″ characters that can be viewed in a range of light conditions. The polycarbonate/ABS resin alloy FB1200 enclosure is rated NEMA 4 and is designed for wet or dirty environments.
- Weighing industries most durable platform
- Designed for use in manufacturing, factories, warehouses, and shipping and receiving areas
- Super heavy-duty carbon steel base that has the heft and stability to handle the most rigorous of weighing processes.
- Compatible with any analog instrument
- IP65/IP66 rated load cells
- Made in the USA
FB1200 Instrument Features
- 2” White LED display
- Large buttons
- Custom Ticket Format.
- Custom Units.
- Programmable Serial Output.
- Multi-point Calibration.
- Optical communications port
- Easy to use PC Utility
- Three-zone product checkweighing.
- Digital I/O for easy process integration.
- Use with or as a remote display.
- Compatible with any manufacturers’ analog floor, bench or tank scales.
- NTEP, MC AND CANADA approved for legal-for-trade applications.
Battery Module below…
Call 855-905-0875 for exact shipping charge.
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Silverback Carbon Steel Bench Scale Kits with Resin Alloy FB1200 Instrument parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!