Snap-Up Berm has versatility and superior chemical resistance which says it all.
Entry to the berm is a snap. Simply remove the triangular stays on the sidewall where necessary, and snap them back into place for ultimate containment.
Resistant to a wide array of chemicals, this berm will snap the difficulty out of any job.
- Air-lance tested to ensure the seal of all welds
- Liquid tested and reviewed for leaks
- Top hem adds strength to the top of the sidewall (1″ safety factor)
- All berms include serial numbers for tracking
- Berms will fold into a space a fraction of its original size
- Shipping sizes range from 2’x2’x1’H for smaller berms, 4’x4’x1′ for medium berms, and 4’x6’x1′ for larger berms
- Small sizes commonly contain light plants, generators, light equipment, 55 gallon drums, and IBC’s
- Medium sizes include containment for medium-size equipment, small vehicles, IBC’s, and machinery
- Large sizes commonly contain large tankers, military vehicles, large equipment, and bulk storage of drums/IBC’s
- Custom sizes available
- Standard material: PVC
- Other materials available upon request, including: Geoloy, XR, PTFF, 8123 ULT, and 8119 Liner
- Custom materials
Custom Equipment Company – Drum Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Snap-Up Berm parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!