Snap-Up Stinger Berms™ lead the industry with a wide range of sizes and capacities for large-scale spill containment.
Features excellent rip, tear, and puncture resistance for the most demanding application or terrain.
Easy to assemble snap-up design permits immediate response. Compact storage and transport with a Fuel/Chemical resistant containment area. Cold rated to -30°F.
This is our most popular and intuitive containment berm. Available in a wide variety of sizes, the triangular stays create a sturdy sidewall and are welded in place, leaving no loose parts that can be lost.
The sidewall easily lays flat to be driven over by vehicles and other equipment.
Setup is a snap: simply slide the bottom portion of the stay into the appropriate pocket, and your chemicals are fully contained.
- Air-lance tested to ensure the seal of all welds
- Liquid tested and reviewed for leaks
- Top hem adds strength to the top of the sidewall (1″ safety factor)
- All berms include serial numbers for quality tracking
- Berms will fold into a space a fraction of its original size
- Shipping sizes range from 2’x2’x1’H for smaller berms, 4’x4’x1′ for medium berms, and 4’x6’x1′ for larger berms
- Small sizes commonly contain light plants, generators, light equipment, 55 gallon drums, and IBC’s
- Medium sizes include containment for medium-size equipment, small vehicles, IBC’s, and machinery
- Large sizes commonly contain large tankers, military vehicles, large equipment, and bulk storage of drums/IBC’s
- Custom sizes available
- Standard material: XR
- Other materials available upon request, including: PVC, PTFF, and ULT
- Custom materials
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Snap-Up Stinger Berms™ parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!