Special Application Pallet Trucks are great if you’re looking for a pallet truck that will be used in a construction zone, a wet and corrosive environment, or even to carry big rolls and reels your search stops here.
Supply includes a wide variety of special application pallet jacks to perform under abnormal and harsh conditions. If you don’t see it listed here, ask us. We probably already manufacture it.
Choice of eight models with weight load capacities ranging from 4,000 lbs. to 4,400 lbs. to 5,500 lbs.
- Option of Single or Tandem Fork Rollers – Tandem rollers are special order.
- Ergonomic Handle with Comfortable Rubber Grip
- Handle offers optimized safety and comfort. Three position operational handle lever for lifting, transportation and lowering purposes
- Lower Position- to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control
- Neutral Position -place fingertip control in this position when pulling the truck load
- Lift Position – to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load
- Galvanized One-Piece Integrated Hydraulic Pump with overload relief valve
- Axle Mounted, 3 Position Loop Handle (Up/Down/Neutral)
- Adjustable Push Rod Assembly
- Fork Tip Entry/Exit Roller
- 180° Operations Arc
- Articulation Steer Axle
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Special Application Pallet Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!